Plan for post-exam period is as follows:
– complete Stanford U’s machine learning course by Prof Andrew Ng
– catch up on Caltech’s Learning From Data e-course
– find interesting projects in Kaggle and participate
– watch webinar by Revolution Analytics
– do special term module in microeconomics if all goes well
So basically to work on R, Hadoop and Machine Learning. Let’s go for it!
For now mug for exams until 3 May.
Exploring and venting about quantitative issues
Using large digital libraries to advance literary history
Zoom out, zoom in, zoom out.
Blog to document and reflect on Columbia Data Science Class
A Quick-R Companion
[R] + applied economics.
Scientific computing, data viz and general geekery, with examples in R and MATLAB.